Monday 12 May 2014

PHUOC THAN

206 Victoria St, Richmond - 03 9429 5952

I love Vietnamese pork salad rolls (Banh Mi).  I've tried so many over the years from different Vietnamese bakeries across Melbourne and I have to say, I haven't found any better than Phoc Thanh on Victoria Street. I've been loving these rolls for so long that I remember when they were just $2.50 each!




Phoc Thanh Bakery's offering is far larger than the Banh Mi, however I must confess that I haven't tried any of their other baked goods or Vietnamese roll combinations.

With the standard Banh Mi fillings, including carrot, coriander, cucumber, pate and cold meats, Phoc Thanh's pork salad rolls are delicious. I've been here multiple times and each time I haven't been disappointed. The texture of the bread rolls have been consistently crunchy with a soft and fluffy interior.

All I can say is try it and let me know if you agree.

Interior of Phuoc Than

 Menu of Vietnamese Rolls at Phuoc Than

Prepared ingredients and fillings for bread rolls

Vietnamese Pork Salad Rolls ($4 each)

Vietnamese (Cold) Pork Salad Roll with Chilli ($4 each)

Phước Thành on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment