Sunday 5 January 2014

3LIVES

76 Chestnut Street, Cremorne - 03 9429 3628

I've wanted to blog about 3Lives for a while now, but as it is one of my local coffee spots, I've been sort of lazy.  They do great coffee and impressive chai teas (from real tea leaves).

This little cafe is tucked away in a side street parallel to Church Street.  The slightly hidden location gives the cafe a lovely chilled and local feel - a nice change from some of the crazily busy and loud cafes in the same area.  However, with this said, many others have found this gem as well and I have noticed an increase of foot-traffic over the months.

Coffees
Chai Tea with Honey and Soy
Even though I normally come here for a morning coffee, one day we decided to indulge in one of their pear muffins.  Delicious, light and moist - what more do you want?


Pear Muffin

 

3Lives is a lovely cafe in an area full of cafes.  I secretly wish they'll stay under the radar, but I know that they won't be.


3Lives on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment